Our body is very complex to understand. The important body parts like muscles, skin, hair,eyes, bones and blood are composed of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins,minerals, fats, water and other elements .
As per the scientist our body has 100 types of the proteins, 13 types of the vitamins and the 14 types of minerals.
They may be large (Macro nutrients) or in small (micro nutrients) quantities and the sizes, but they have all equal importance..
Some types of vitamins and minerals are catalysts in many body processes that convert food into energy and help vital organs. Whenever we are short of the energy carbohydrates .
We feel hungry and try to meet the same by any type of the food available. But the deficiency of vitamins and the minerals comes to our notice only when we fall sick or have other serious health consequences.
If we are aware of our nutritional requirement then only we can save ourselves from clutches of serious health hazards.
What are the consequences of imbalanced nutritions ?
Imbalanced of any of these elements may leads to various common and serious ailments like
- Premature hair loss and graying
- Poor eyesight
- Wrinkled and lifeless skin
- Reduced immunity
- Tiredness, weakness, irritability, stress, crippling diseases like diabetes, hearts troubles
- Weak bones, muscles and teeth
- Reduce energy and stamina
Are all the Diseases curable…?
Can you live happily after losing health ?
If we lose our health, eyesight,memory or other vital organs due to aging, nutritional embanced and other factors, we may not be able to recover fully. Our quality of life also deteriorates.
Medicines to have any side effects ?
While some deficiencies and disease can be treated , most medicines have troubleness side effects and may lead to several others new diseases.
Can you bear the ever increasing cost of treatment ?
Cost of modern treatment, medicines, diagnostics and other procedures has become prohibitive for most people.
What do experts say about our daily nutrient needs ?
What are the “ Recommended Dietary Allowances” (RDA)
Leading world health authorities like WHO ( World Health Organizations ) United state and food and Drug Administrations (USFDA) and in India ICMR(Indian Council Of Medical Research) from time to time in their guidelines recommend a minimum daily intake of the vitamins , minerals, antioxidants and proteins for a healthy life.
These guidelines are known as RDA ( Recommended Dietary Allowances ) For RDA or RDI ( Recommended Dietary Intake ). Specific RDA for each essential nutrient exists for various age groups.
Challenges in getting complete nutritions from diet
- Use of chemicals in agriculture
- Adulteration in food products
- Indiscipline in food habits
- Fatty and junk food
Is There have any Solution ?
We do have only one solution….
Nutricharge Men have supplements your diet with 35 key nutrients. These Nutrients are as follow
- 3 Amino Acids
- 13 Vitamins
- 15 Minerals
- 4 Botanicals
These all nutrients increase our immunity.It is absolutely vegetarian. It comes in moisture proof packets and the name of the is packets is “Elu- Elu”
- Zinc is the vital nutrient for Men’s Health.
- Daily Zinc supplementation may help.
- Increase the sperm count and motility
- Increase physical endurance and boost immunity
- Nutricharge Men contains 15 mg Zinc.
- Mutricharge Men contains 1mcg Vitamin B12.
- Importance for metabolism, DNA formations, cell divisions and RBC productions
- May be helpful in Maintenance of central nervous systems.
- Nutricharge Men contains 120 mcg chromium
- Importance in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates
- May improve cholesterol profile
- May helps in managing sugar levels and lowering the risk for heart diseases.
Known Function of Nutrients
- Vitamin E, Selenium Copper, Vitamin C, Zinc it helps to Normal Function of the immune system
- Calcium, Vitamin D, Phosphorus, L- Lysine is helps to health bones growth and development.
- Lutin, Beta Carotene, Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Zinc is helps to for a normal vision and healthy blood
- Folic acid, Vitamin B6 , Vitamin B12, Iodine is helps to Brain development and its functional Production of red blood cells
- Protein (Amino Acids) Potassium is healthy muscles and their functional
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, Biotin, Magnesium Zinc is helps to Energy and its metabolism, boosts the immune system and nervous system functions
Benefits of 35 nutrients in/for various conditions
- Energy and Stamina: Supplementation of Vitamin C and B-mainly B1,B2,B3 and B6 helps to prevent deficiency induced loss of energy and stamina.
- Anti ageing : Antioxidants Lycopene, lutein, Beta Carotene Vitamins A,C,E and Minerals – Selenium and Zinc together with green tea extracts fight damaging free radicals and may helps delay aging
- Immunity : Beta carotene , Vitamin A, C and minerals like iron,Zinc helps in maintaining a healthy immune system
- Eye health : Lutein, Beta Carotene; Vitamin A,C,E; and Minerals Like Zinc support normal eye functionality and check age related damage of eyes.
- Nutritional replenishment : Nutricharge replenishes 35 key nutrients ( minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids ) to meet the need to improve nutrients of the body which you may not get through your daily diet.
- Healthier heart : Antioxidants like green tea extracts, Lycopene, Vitamin C, E and Folic acids may be beneficial for a healthy heart.
- Bones , joints, muscles and teeth : Vitamins like C,D’And Minerals like Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus , Manganese,Copper, Vanadium and Silicon helps in maintaining healthy bones, joints muscles and teeths.
- Hair loss and greying : Supplementations of biotin, Vitamin B5 and L-lysine helps in preventing deficiency induced hair loss and the premature greying.
- Brain Health : Green tea extracts help to keep the brain active. Supplements of vitamins B1, B6, B12 and Iodine check deficiencies and help maintain a healthier nervous system.
- Diabetes Management : Minerals like chromium and vanadium are known to be helpful in diabetes.
Important Questions and Answers about Nutricharge Men
Q.1. What do you mean by Nutricharge Men ?
Nutricharge Man has 35 different types of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants that are too good for the human body.
Q.2. Can Nutricharge Man be consumed by Vegetarians ?
Yes, since it does not contain any non-vegetarians ingredients.
Q.3. What are the benefits of Nutricharge Man daily ?
With a modern lifestyle, fast food, imbalanced diet and poor absorptions, it is difficult to get all nutrients in required quantities. Nutricharge meets deficiencies of these nutrients to improve the energy and stamina, poor immunity, weak muscles bones and teeth etc. Nutricharge cam prevents these deficiencies, helps to maintain functional and structure of the various organs and may be beneficial for cardiovascular health and diabetes.
Q.4. Does Nutricharge Man have any side effects ?
Nutricharge men are well tolerated in recommended doses in most persons. Rarely it may cause nausea and abdominal discomfort.
Q.5. Who should use this product ?
Nutricharge Men are used by the age of 14 year and above to this age.
Q.6. When and how can I consume Nutricharge Men ?
Take 1 Tablet of Nutricharge men everyday with breakfast or lunch with a full glass of water.
Q.7. Do I need a Doctor’s prescriptions before taking Nutricharge Men ?
No prescriptions are required to take the Nutricharge Men.
Q.8. Will I gain or lose if I continue for some time ?
Nutricharge being a nutritional supplement works specially for the dietary deficiencies only and does not increase the weight, Green tea extracts helps burn fats.
Q.9. The Nutricharge Man is Medicine or Not ?
Nutricharge Man is not medicine . It is a dietary Nutritional Supplements with vitamins , minerals , antioxidants , amino acids and B complex factors.
Q.10. How long is it to be continued ?
Yes it is used daily at lifetime if you want a healthy body.
My self Mukesh Kaushal. I am a content writer and the owner of Mukesh Kaushal Knowladge Blog.Mukesh Kaushal is an Youtuber, Businessman, Author,Speaker and qualified in Nutrition Counsling From ITM Group of Institude Mumbai.